Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Haulio is the simplest & most reliable way for businesses to get their containers moved. Designed for Industry 4.0, we connect Containers to Customers. Haulio is a brand new ecosystem that aims to bring value to the various stakeholders within the Container Trucking space; enabling containers to move like clockwork beyond the Port, saving time and resources for Hauliers while improving visibility and reliability for end Customers.
Haulio is the simplest & most reliable way for businesses to get their containers moved. Designed for Industry 4.0, we connect Containers to Customers.
Haulio is the fastest way to reach out to the Haulage community. Where haulage meets technology, businesses coming to build a community, and sharing equates efficiency
As a member of Haulio's Business Development Team, you will be tasked with developing new strategic partnerships and ensuring that existing partnerships achieve stellar results for our partners and us. This is a key role and you will be working directly with Haulio's business head. If you are a hardworking, highly motivated and ambitious problem-solver who just does not give up, then you might be up for the challenge, and we would like to hear from you.
We are looking out for someone with experiences in Sales & Operations Management, with the ability to think on the spot and manage clients at the same time. This is a client-facing role where you are expected to learn to build relationships and manage them. This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and ability to focus without compromising quality. We are looking for a candidate who likes to learn and is passionate about changing the industry.
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel the B2B pipeline.
• Create and prioritise strategic target account lists in Singapore.
• Research on and build prospect accounts that may yield partnerships that align with Haulio’s strategic goals.
• Conduct high-level conversations with key stakeholders and decision makers (C-Suite, Senior Executives) to understand their needs and how we can best deliver value to them.
• Periodic activity reporting and forecasting to CEO.
• Min 3-5 years in sales and business development in business development.
• Proven track record of working with key stakeholders to build and maintain partnerships.
• Have strong business acumen to understand and communicate value to potential clients.
• Good interpersonal skills to build good relationships with key stakeholders.
• Excellent presentation and listening skills.
• Able to handle ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a Class 3 Driving License, extensive travelling required
• Able to converse and write in professional English
• Able to work independently and in teams
|Looking for||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE|
|Founder||Alvin Ea, Sebastian Shen|
|Founded on||May, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.