No description available.
The Keppel Group is in the Offshore & Marine, Property, Infrastructure and Investments businesses to deliver sustainable earnings growth. With a global footprint in more than 20 countries, Keppel leverages its international network, resources and talents to grow its key businesses.
A global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
Guided by our operating principles and core values, we will deliver solutions for sustainable urbanisation profitably, safely and responsibly.
With about 20,000 employees in more than 20 countries around the world, the Keppel Group leverages its international network, resources and talents to grow its key businesses.
A critical success factor is aligning our global operations to produce the same high quality and standards of timely, within budget and incident-free deliveries, associated with the Keppel brand. To achieve consistent excellence, we have to communicate and motivate our people to embrace a common set of core values to form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves.
- Responsible for strategising advertising and promotions plans for residential sale launches
- Conduct research work for land acquisitions
- Liaise with lawyers on legal documentations
- Plan logistics for showflats
- Coordinate with agents
- Provide input for pricing and marketing plan
- Degree in Marketing-related discipline preferred
- Candidate least 3-5 years of relevant working experience would be considered for a more senior role
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage the requirements of stakeholders
- Firm, tactful, good interpersonal and communication skills
|Looking for||Senior Executive/Executive, Marketing|