No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
This role allows for you to:
- Work with an amazing team that supports one another
- Evaluate and develop businesses with prospects within the industry
- Develop your communication, sales and negotiation skillsets
- Optimise and manage the entire sales funnel from closing to account management
- Connect and build relationships with key decision makers
Who we want:
- Team player
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Committed and responsible
- Adaptability in a competitive environment
- Bubbly and outgoing
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Think the above description fits you? Don't hesitate!
Leave us a message now and we'll get in touch with you as soon as we can!