As one of the premier adventure training providers in the region, FOCUS Adventure strives towards providing experiential learning programmes of the highest quality, and of reputable excellence by world standards.
A catalyst for Growth, Development & Change
We are committed to being a catalyst for personal, interpersonal and organisational growth and change. Through experiential learning, we unleash an individual’s potential, leading to greater self-awareness and self-confidence, thus creating dynamic synergy in a team and robust working culture.
Our learning methodology is highly effective. The use of experiential learning tools engages individuals and Teams in challenges, simulating them to reflect upon these experiences critically, derive useful insight, and incorporate the results through a change in understanding and/or behaviour to the workplace.
Coupled with state-of-the-art outdoor facilities, our programmes strive to pitch each corporate learning experience towards greater impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Pilot and execute marketing initiatives with the Group stakeholders to achieve sales targets
• Develop and update the Group marketing collaterals, websites, social media and new initiatives to enhance the Group branding
• Identify and pursue business opportunities for the Group
• Proposal writing and presentation to prospect clients, submit tender on Gebiz ITQ, ITT and others
• Identify Marketing opportunities, leverage web metrics and analytics, CRM, lead statistical interpretation of marketing related data to measure movement of opportunities through the pipeline
• Manage marketing budget and ROI
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication, Hospitality or related field
• At least 3 - 4 years in the marketing field
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and other marketing and design tools.
• Project management and Marcom
• Excellent command of English and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) and sound writing skills
• Passion to interact with people
• Passion for new knowledge, challenges and highly responsive to trends
• Entrepreneurial fortitude
• Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Excellent attention to details
• Adaptable to sudden changes
|Looking for||Marketing Manager|
There are no recommendations yet.