No description available.
Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and team they work with rather than what they get in return.
Position: Property Research Analyst
Responsible to provide market data, strategic analytical tools, and insightful interpretation to assist EdgeProp with executing client services and business pursuits. The role provides meaningful interaction with senior management and internal and external parties.
• Gather, analyze, interpret, and present real estate trends and information for business development opportunities, client support, and internal analysis
• Compile and distribute research in the form of narratives, graphics, data summary, etc
• Analyze market statistic, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on statistical analysis conducted
• Interface with national research resources to produce standardized market reports and customized client research
• Create and analyze spreadsheets utilizing data needed to generate graphs, tables, and written analysis and make recommendations to the management
• Compile statistical data specific to client or service line by translating and converting data to graphs/tables/charts
• Research coverage areas will include Singapore and other South East Asia asset classes such as residential, commercial, residential and industrial
• Bachelor’s Degree; Industry related field of study preferred
• 2-3 years of of real estate research or related business experience
• Good balance of analytical and qualitative connecting of dots and ideas
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong data software applications skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective listening and critical thinking skills
• Everything you need