Zilingo is a commerce platform that is making the fashion and beauty supply chain more efficient through technology. Zilingo connects businesses across the entire supply chain and empowers them with everything they need to run a business - from design, product development, fabric procurement, manufacturing, cataloguing, marketing, inventory management, distribution, billing, customer service, working capital & trend forecasting.
By creating inclusive growth for businesses in fashion and beauty, Zilingo is democratising the industry and bringing the best value, the latest trends and the widest choice to fashion and beauty shoppers anytime, anywhere.
Zilingo is built on the core principle of creating value in the long-tail fashion and lifestyle market which is enormous, yet largely unorganised. With Zilingo, you can discover fashion from Chatuchak, Haji Lane and Pasar Baru and find local designers and indie labels, all in one place.
We're bringing together long-tail vendors that sell offline within markets and malls across Asia and provide them with a platform to grow their business. We are passionate about building a culture of micro entrepreneurship and offer sellers unprecedented access to buyers, free-of-cost access to analytics, speedy logistics and secure payments.
Being extremely tech driven, Zilingo utilises Katana (our proprietary tech platform) and advanced AI to create an unparalleled user experience for both our customers and our sellers.
We’ve grown exponentially on the back of this platform strategy, making us one of the most successful and fastest growing startups in all of Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia, New York and India.
By creating inclusive growth for businesses in fashion and beauty, Zilingo is democratising the industry and bringing the best value, the latest trends and the widest choice to fashion and beauty
shoppers anytime, anywhere.
Zilingo has grown exponentially, making us one of the most successful and fastest growing startups in all of Asia. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let’s build the next big thing together!
● Creative, out-of-the-box thinker who can support the marketing team in driving Zilingo's Marketing efforts.
● Execute and track marketing strategy to grow Zilingo’s user base in new and existing markets and coordinate workflow between all relevant stakeholders (within and outside the marketing team)
● Manage workflows and communication between teams to ideate, plan and drive the execution of all key marketing campaigns across all of Zilingo’s businesses. These campaigns
would span across verticals within the marketing team - both online and offline.
● Work directly with the Sr. PMO on building and monitoring all marketing functions, through the development of a comprehensive suite of KPIs and mechanisms to track these KPIs for each marketing vertical in every geography.
● Work closely with peers company wide, to track the performance of growth strategies that drive aggressive user acquisition, retention and growth of the Zilingo customer base while maintaining excellent cost and ROI metrics
● Conduct comprehensive research on the behavior of Zilingo's target audience and customer base in each country and further use this information to craft winning marketing strategies in each market
● Drive key strategic projects and initiatives for the Marketing team as independent projects.
You should have:
● Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
● Thinks on his/her feet and is a creative problem solver
● Is open to learning new things and extremely proactive
● Is data focused and is able to make data-driven decisions
● Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
● Is a detail oriented, organized, multi-tasker capable of working under pressure and tight
deadlines while maintaining creativity and a can-do attitude
● Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment.
Think this sounds like you? Let’s meet today! Get to know us better by clicking ‘Want to Visit!'
|Looking for||Marketing Analyst|
There are no recommendations yet.