No description available.
StyleTheory is building Southeast Asia's first Fashion Sharing Economy through a 'Netflix-For-Fashion' model.
By offering an unlimited access to diverse designer wardrobes at a fixed and affordable monthly rate, our innovative take towards a completely new style theory takes away the pain and restores the fun in shopping.
“I have nothing to wear, AGAIN!”, “My wardrobe is bursting”, “I don’t know what to buy” or more often than not “I have no time to shop”. Heard that before?
We believe that every woman should have the freedom to wear and experiment with every style and designer she adores without being constrained. With StyleTheory, no one will every say, “I have nothing to wear!” ever again.
We aim to fulfill every woman’s dream of having an infinite wardrobe. Let’s celebrate life in style and make everyday an occasion to dress up for!
Born with a spirit of constant improvement and innovation to create the best products for the consumers, we are building on our financial infrastructure to enable us to be as ambitious as our dreams are. As a Head of Finance, you will be working closely with the management team to ensure that we are in an optimized financial position to take on bigger and grander business challenges through compliant and efficient finance operations, and timely and organized reporting that enables the company to have transparency on our cash and ledger positions.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker and a meticulous manager, someone with the ability to adapt to new business challenges and navigate the company’s financial processes to enable scaling.
- Manage a team of accountants across multiple regions in making sure ledgers and reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Develop processes for the entire company to ensure efficient processing of payments, invoices, and claims
- Develop strategies to optimize our financial position
- Work with external controllers and auditors to ensure that financial accounts are compliant
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Monitor and ensure that the company has clear visibility of cash flow
- Work closely with corporate strategy team to develop budgeting for a high growth startup
- Manage budgets and be the final approval of all business expenses
- Conduct risk management analysis and implement internal controls to enable the company to scale smoothly
You should have:
- 5 years of experience in managing cross-regional accounting/finance department of an established startup or company or have relevant audit experience
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance or Director of Finance a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace and high-intensity environment
- Has experienced many audit processes whether as an auditor or a finance lead in charge of working with auditors
- In-depth understanding of financial processes including but not limited to cash flow management (treasury), finance operations, cost accounting, multi-currency (international) reporting, consolidated (group) reporting, management accounting, and bank reconciliation.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders from different levels
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of taxes in this region a plus
- Proficiency in accounting software like Xero
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Extremely meticulous and has high integrity
- CPA/CFA certification is necessary
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Head of Finance|
|Founded on||January, 2016|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty|
There are no recommendations yet.