Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
Shopee is creating convenience for Greater Southeast Asians and is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice. Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology and wants to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers in one community. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the new norm, Shopee aims to continuously enhance its platform to deliver a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience for all users and be the region’s e-commerce platform of choice.
Shopee stays true to our values of We serve, We adapt, We run, We commit and We stay humble. We are a fun bunch to be with following the idea of work hard and play hard. We are in a constant race to success while grappling with rapidly shifting forces. We move faster, better and with more urgency every day. We strive to meet unmet needs, serve the underserved and never lose our humility in our continual quest for greater heights. Regardless, we embrace change, celebrate it and always strive to be a thought leader that influences it. Above all, we commit to doing the best we can and being the best we are.
• Analyse production issues reported by stakeholders and follow up with the resolution
• Able to prioritize issues and escalate issues to the corresponding teams accordingly
• Perform troubleshooting and conduct research to identify solutions to the reported issues
• Provide prompt and documented responses to stakeholders on the reported issues
• Clearly communicate issues resolution timeline to stakeholders
• Build up the knowledge base and identify issue trends for reporting to all stakeholders
• Diploma in Engineering-related majors. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline will be an advantage
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
• Ability to innovate and produce high-quality results
• Ability to work independently or with minimal assistance
• Good team player
• Good logical and structural thinking
• Strong sense of responsibility
|Looking for||Production Support|
|Special features||Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.