Workeroom is a talent sharing platform and comprised of professionals and freelance workers from various professional fields who are dedicated to providing flexible and idle human resources to entrepreneurs and enterprises of different scales.
Through our platform, we provide enterprises with one-stop flexible HR solutions including sourcing, management and payment, which solve the problem of talent scarcity and time-consuming hiring process in enterprises, and allow enterprises to find suitable talents at lower cost and higher flexibility.
On the other hand, as a community platform for professionals and freelancers, we are committed to promote every outstanding talent, make their services stand out and provide each talent with more career development and knowledge acquisition opportunities.
Through our trusted marketplace, we hope to promote outstanding local professionals and make it easy for consumers to identify and use their services.
Workeroom is a user-centric platform and has a commitment to users. We will keep working very hard to iterate and improve our platform to provide the best experience to our users.
Workeroom covers professional services in five main categories including Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Technology, Corporate and Accounting as well as Translation and Writing.
We will regularly update our service offerings based on user feedback and actual market needs. Please stay-tuned to our latest news and updates.
If you have any suggestion on our service offerings, we are also keen to hear from you.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Help improve user experience of the mobile and web-based platforms
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with the team to define, design, and deploy new features
• Work and collaborate with back-end developers
• Continuous development, debugging and maintenance of iOS applications
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Fast learner, love UX, coding and new technologies
• Open-minded, love to explore new things and technologies
• Prior experience as a developer and strong UX background is an advantage