Undone is a fast growing consumer internet brand. Customisation of cool products is at the heart of our product strategy. That's why our slogan is "Individuality does Matter". Content and Data driven business model is part of our everyday practise. The vision to be one of coolest internet consumer brand on this planet.
It is all about passion and ability to create the best in the world. We are a group of folks looking for the coolest business model, products, services... to be incorporated into a single platform. We believe in cracking the impossible and finding your dream !
We now have our Hong Kong headquarter. We have just established our Japan office. We are ready to start our USA office by end of this year.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to work across Web application on multiple platforms and capable of producing stunning, user centric web/mobile interfaces. The ideal candidate is a visual designer skilled in information design, able to balance practical needs with creating experiences that are stunning in their elegance. The UI/UX Designer will be a key leader in optimizing our product experience in both mobile and web. This position is a combination of creative visual design and information architecture.
• Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams and to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an intuitive and concise UX.
• Design UI mocks, site flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about UI/UX.
• Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
• Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
• Perpetually demonstrate expertise UI/UX design both in discussion and practice.
• Design and manage style guidelines between mobile and desktop
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3 years' or above experience in Web and Mobile Design.
• 3 years' experience in UI/UX information architecture.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience.
• Expert in mobile and desktop optimized design practices.
• Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools. Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator are necessary.
• Strong CSS/CSS3 and HTML5 Knowledge Required
• Experience in start-ups in a hyper-growth environments.
• Strong communication skills needed to provide direction and to establish best practices within the team.
People always the #1 successful factor
Learn from mistakes
Stop guessing. Start testing.
|Looking for||UX/UI Designers|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.