Michelle has learnt much under the wings of Mavericks. She looks forward to her next assignments and might just have grown to be a bit of a workaholic! At times, Michelle can be highly competitive, especially in games with her family. She loves watching anime, reading books and listening to music.
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
We are a group of passionate and creative individuals eager to help you crystallize ideas and turn them into scalable working solutions. We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech-related workshops and boot camps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users.
We engineer simple solutions to complex business problems by using Innovative methods backed by an Agile Mindset to deliver valuable strategic solutions for our clients as early as possible. This is coupled with our Design Thinking, Engineering finesse and Continuous Delivery discipline for delivery excellence.
We are looking for like minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace. To give a brief idea of what we expect from a potential Maverick :
What you will be responsible for:
- Understand the client’s story and formulate the necessary roadmaps and solutions that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Running inceptions and workshops with stakeholders of different levels of seniority or backgrounds
- Collaborating with Senior and Executive Management to drive strategy
- Orchestrate the collaboration between Product Owners, Stakeholders and technical
experts by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Manage and resolve conflict wherever necessary
- Gathering business requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes,
pairing with various technical experts where necessary
- Advocating for best coding and project delivery practices and standards
- Participate in a culture of continuous learning within the team! Share knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products with the rest of the team
Professional Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years as a Business Analyst
- Managed at least one large-scale project and taken large scale truly Agile projects to production
- Acted like advisors to strategic personnel on the client side
- Run Requirement Gathering Workshops using game-storming techniques
- Experience with modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with the ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with multiple agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, XP, etc.)
- Battle scars from Agile enablement gigs :)
Skills you will need:
- Have an open and positive attitude, with a key focus on achieving Win-Win solutions
- Team leadership and management
- Able to work well in complicated client environments
- An understanding of traditional and modern development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each approach
- Able to articulate and communicate with clients on both technical and non-technical issues
- Ability to debate and discuss contradictory opinions and be flexible in your thinking
- Able to help clients make and arrive at key business solutions
- Willingness to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains
- Able to build a strong network circle, establishing and maintaining good client relations
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
We aim to be the best place for interesting people to meet and work... Show more
When it comes to the execution of business plans, using the right p... Show more
With the Agile practices, we ensure quick feedback at every stage o... Show more
|Looking for||Business Analyst / Product Owner|
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||May, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.