Michelle has learnt much under the wings of Mavericks. She looks forward to her next assignments and might just have grown to be a bit of a workaholic! At times, Michelle can be highly competitive, especially in games with her family. She loves watching anime, reading books and listening to music.
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
We are a group of passionate and creative individuals eager to help you crystallize ideas and turn them into scalable working solutions. We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech-related workshops and boot camps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users.
We engineer simple solutions to complex business problems by using Innovative methods backed by an Agile Mindset to deliver valuable strategic solutions for our clients as early as possible. This is coupled with our Design Thinking, Engineering finesse and Continuous Delivery discipline for delivery excellence.
We are looking for like-minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace. To give a brief idea of what we expect from a potential Maverick :
What you will be responsible for:
● Genuinely wanting to help to change the world
● Learning something new every day, working and pairing with amazing people
● Perform automated/manual testing
● Developing test strategies, test plans and test cases to ensure quality code
● Review, analyze and provide quality assurance on projects
● Helping our clients solve challenging and complex problems
● Creating and maintaining a dynamic and collaborative environment
● Making the company better with your ideas
● Being flexible and open to learning new and cool stuff
● Championing Agile development practices in communities
● Be up-to-date with the latest tech knowledge
What you should have technical experience in:
● Experience in driving QA principles and practices in Agile teams.
● Experience with writing automated tests in a behaviour driven manner.
● Experience in writing code to test applications in a collaborative
● Experience in performing both manual and automated tests
● In-depth knowledge of fundamental principles like Object Oriented Programming, Page Object Model
● Experience in using clean code practices, and writing readable,
● Iteratively creating and managing automated functional tests in
collaboration with the development teams
● Experience in writing, executing and validating tests across the test spectrum including, but not limited to security testing, load testing, stress testing, performance testing, etc.
● Experience in using at least one open-source test automation tool. E.g. Selenium, WATIR, Cucumber, Capybara, Appium, Calabash.
Other Experience you should have:
● Delivering at least one large scale project to production
● Having worked in high-performance Agile software engineering teams
● Knowing and having practised basic Agile practices such as Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP etc, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
● Worked in cross-functional roles
● Good knowledge of the test pyramid
● Good knowledge of the different types of tests and their applications
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||QA Automation Engineer|
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||May, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.