Carer is a healthcare management app for chronic disease and senior care. We enable people to take care of themselves and others conveniently and reduce their care burden. Carer was established to address the lack of continuity of care and poor self-management at home.
Aged and chronic disease care needs are growing globally. To compound this problem, the lack of continuity of care and poor self-management at home leads to poorer health outcomes and greater costs and care burden for individuals and health systems.
Our platform enables self-management of chronic diseases, with the convenience of connecting to qualified healthcare providers for patient care. You and your family members can easily manage and track your loved one’s medical appointments and medications, exchange relevant healthcare tips and information within our community, and conveniently hire a local nurse or caregiver. For more information, visit www.carer.com.sg
We're looking for a fun and energetic individual to join us as a Business Growth Intern where you can learn new skills and make meaningful contributions to society. You will work directly with the founding team on marketing and business development. This is a 3-month opening to start immediately (with the possibility of extending, depending on performance and availability).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Digital and content marketing
- Business development and sales
- You will have the opportunity to mingle with other startup founders, attend networking events and workshops to gain more insights on Singapore’s startup ecosystem
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, produce and manage content for social media and website
- Help with business development for the company
- Provide administrative support for day to day operations
Don’t apply if you:
- Want to work 9am to 6pm in a corporate office with your own lanyard and access card
- Intend to become a master of photocopying and shredding documents
- Are looking for a big brand name to add to your CV
Do apply if you:
- Are energetic, resourceful and don’t back down from challenges
- Are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people
- Want a flexible work culture that only prioritises getting things done
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are creative and are good at storytelling (skills in videography, Photoshop and Illustrator are a bonus)
- Students with a business or communications background are preferred
ONLY SINGAPOREAN APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time|
|Founded on||September, 2018|
There are no recommendations yet.