Eatigo is the ultimate online restaurant reservation portal where users can enjoy real-time deals of up to 50% on every restaurant, every day for free!
Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours. The best part? It’s completely free to use.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications.
Having seated over 5 million diners at more than 2,000 venues across the region, eatigo is the leading online reservations platform for restaurants in Asia, downloaded by more than 1.5 million users. Backed by Tripadvisor, Eatigo is available in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India & the Philippines, and is expanding to more countries.
Here at eatigo, we are always looking for passionate individuals who share our love for food and technology. we are a diverse team coming from various backgrounds, countries and cultures. as a dynamically growing organisation, we values skills and talents plus offer excellent career opportunities in an international organization, coupled with attractive benefits and remunerations.
- foodies who love to eat
- curious ones who love to join start-up, apps & e-commerce business
- team players who roll their sleeves to get the job done.
- creative and observant minds
- knowledge in marketing & social media
- interested in food apps & e-commerce
- good language & communication skills
- intern or summer job experience in start-up, e-commerce & app business is a definite advantage
- basic skills in design & video editing software is a plus
- experience in social media writing is also a plus
- negotiable arrangements
【What to expect】
- work with a fun, young & energetic team
- a glimpse into start-up, app & e-commerce business with solid marketing skills & insights
- construct & be part of the growing eatigo foodie community
- unlimited coffee & beer
- free Monday breakfast
- monthly team activity
|Looking for||Marketing Intern|
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome / Come visit with friends / Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.