FOREO is a passionate, fun-loving team that lives to put an extra dash in your step as you walk out the door! When you feel good, you look good - and our mission is complete.
To make this happen, we’re bringing a new standard of high-end beauty and wellbeing solutions to a wider audience than ever before.
For too long, professional-level treatments have been the privilege of the wealthy few. That’s not right, and it’s a situation that’s changing as fast as our team tears down old-fashioned designs and creates new technologies at sensible prices for all.
That’s also why we’re called FOREO, short for “For Every One.” It’s because we strive to create groundbreaking, accessible solutions that bring happiness and benefit to everyday lives.
The FOREO team continues to grow. We’ve gone from just two employees who signed up to our Swedish headquarters in 2013, to over 2,000 beautiful people in just four years. We’ve also shipped more than 10 million FOREO products in that time – when something works, word spreads fast.
Most of us were completely new to the world of beauty and wellbeing when we joined, but have become experts by doing. That applies to everyone from our award-winning product designers to engineers whose experience spans everything from smartphones to automotive braking systems. Our backgrounds might not be conventional, but neither are our products.
We’re proud to be different and believe the uniqueness of our team is shown in the uniqueness of our designs and approach to life.
As you will have guessed, FOREO is not a traditional beauty company. Yet the LUNA™ skincare device has already taken the industry by storm, lighting up 5,000 stores in more than 40 countries.
We’re not an electric toothbrush brand either, but the ISSA signaled probably the biggest revolution in dental care for more than half a century.
The launches of the LUNA play and ISSA play empowered yet more people to transform their daily routines into exciting rituals. Enjoying a spa-cleansing and rejuvenating experience, or professional-level dental care from the comfort of your own home has never been easier, nor more accessible.
ur secret is that we’re always looking to create ideas that provoke a change for the better. We don’t limit ourselves to just one type of product or one industry; we focus on where we can do the greatest good.
That’s what makes the FOREO journey such an exciting one. We’re not just here to surprise you; we’re here to surprise ourselves, and we’d love for you to join the ride.
Essential Job Functions:
• Become the content media planner that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid PR placements
• Execute content advertising activities on assigned markets and be responsible for the cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and quality of content created through third-party providers
• Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact
• Assess proposals from potential partners and ensure cost-effectiveness of all deals by negotiating the best terms
• Support all campaigns in the field of influencer marketing, content advertising, paid PR, and online reputation management
• Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners and review all delivered content before publishing so that the quality of created content is at the desired levels
• Track, record, and perform data evaluation on all activity
• Keep an eye on digital content media trends globally and on the assigned market, test new formats and optimize
• Manage internal communication and project status updates
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate will have knowledge/skills/abilities in the following areas:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Liberal Arts degree preferred
• At least 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience in Digital PR, Communications, and Online Based Content or a similar role
• Native level of English and excellent communications skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills
• Native level of JAPANESE (writing and speaking) and any other local languages as an additional asset.
• Dedication, goal oriented and ability to manage teams to meet strict deadlines
• Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
• Possess the love of content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product
• Be extremely well organized: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software.
• Knowledge of Google G-Suite, Google Analytics, and Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
• Must have a critical eye and strive for excellence in everything created
• Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
• Result-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
• Occasional national and international travel may be required
• You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
• You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
• You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
• You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
• You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.