FLEXPORT IS THE MODERN FREIGHT FORWARDER.
Only Flexport combines powerful technology with physical transit infrastructure and extensive human expertise — delivering deep, real-time supply chain visibility, outstanding ROI, and a best-in-category customer experience.
First to market in 2013 with a purpose-built cloud software and data analytics platform, Flexport today serves more than 10,000 customers in over 100 countries, offering a full range of services, including ocean, air, truck and rail freight, drayage & cartage, warehousing, customs & compliance, financing and insurance — all informed and powered by our software platform.
With offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Hong Kong and Shenzhen (and expanding rapidly), Flexport is today’s standard for technology-powered, global freight forwarding and logistics.
At Flexport, we believe that a world that does business together is a better one. It’s called global trade. And freight forwarding is the $1 trillion industry that functions as the circulatory system of global trade — without freight forwarding, global trade simply wouldn’t exist.
Problem is, the freight forwarding industry is antiquated, not customer focused, and definitely not tech savvy. We’re changing all that.
We're 600 people with a vision to turn international logistics into a reliable utility that companies all over the world can depend on to grow their businesses. Flexport now helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers manage all aspects of their supply chain operations. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base, and we're excited to continue building a product and service they love. Join us.
We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a result of global expansion, we're looking for sharp, operationally-focused associates to help build our Asia presence and support our local squads. Interested in solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of international trade from origin to destination;
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible; and
- Assist Customs Team with logistical troubleshooting.
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of work experience post BA/BS with a strong track record of success. Work experience in Supply chain, operations, customer success, consulting, accounting, or investment banking firm are a plus, but not required. We welcome a variety of backgrounds;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Next-level attention to detail;
- Strong command of English and Mandarin;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on international trade in a matter of weeks; and
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Where you'll work:
Our Hong Kong team is positioned to streamline processes at the beginning of the supply chain and strengthen relationships with Asia-based clients and partners. We are a close-knit team that loves to spend time getting dinner, singing karaoke, and playing board games.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Looking for||Global Operations Associate|
|Industries||Logistics / Transportation|
There are no recommendations yet.