Meltwater, the pioneer of Media Intelligence software and now Outside Insight, gives businesses the information advantage they need to stay ahead.
More than 30,000 companies use Meltwater’s media intelligence to stay on top of billions of online conversations, and extract relevant insights to strategically manage their brands and make better decisions.
With the disruption of digital technology, we see the growing importance of leveraging on media solutions to connect your business to the right audience in real-time, allowing you to stay relevant and one step ahead of competition.
Using our proprietary technology and SaaS solutions, we provide businesses with the advantage of spotting trends early, understanding their industry as a whole, and their competitors' online footprint.
Meltwater's world class software is backed by the expertise built over the last 19 years, and specialist teams of product developers, data scientists and engineers. We leverage on AI and algorithms to sift through billions of documents in real-time / produce PR insight reports, all at a click of a button.
We also have very extensive global and local content partnerships in the industry, tailored to the differing media tracking needs of each region. Our solutions caters to a variety of verticals, such as professionals from Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Digital Transformation, across companies from all shapes and sizes.
Meltwater's culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. Individual growth is something we hold dearly. Close mentorship and team unity are constantly emphasised to ensure every individual is continuously developing. Meltwater is a young, fun and ambitious working environment, having a career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company.
The challenges you'll be facing:
The Client Success team focuses on growing and engaging Meltwater’s user base. The Account Manager will be dedicated to a designated portfolio of clients, and responsible for building a positive long-term relationship with these clients across Southeast Asia – through proactive consultation, education, and support, with the aim of maximising sales revenue and most importantly, upholding high standards of customer service. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales approach, coaching and client servicing skills, strong business acumen, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping clients achieve results.
What these Challenges consist of:
- Achieve monthly retention and renewal targets of existing clients, and grow overall portfolio size by up-selling and cross-selling across Meltwater's suite of products and services
- Identify existing and new client opportunities to promote growth, structure proposals, work with internal support functions, negotiate and manage client agreements
- Build positive, long-lasting relationships with our client base through frequent client engagement and numerous customer touch points
- Provide timely assistance and support to clients regarding their queries and issues related to our SaaS platforms, ensuring to prioritise client satisfaction
- Proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and engage all available resources to resolve any knots
- Actively track clients usage of our solutions, ensuring activity and engagement levels are kept high
- Build and grow relationships within the client's organization at all levels including Senior Executives, decision makers, and users of the product
The tools you'll need for these challenges:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with strong academic results
- Currently residing in Singapore
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in client servicing / client facing roles, ideally in account management, sales and business development roles, at software firms or PR agencies
- Proven track record in fulfilling and exceeding sales targets
- Enjoy being in client servicing roles and supporting clients
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong customer focus
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships within internal teams
If you think you're a perfect fit, then click "Want to Visit" NOW!
|Looking for||Account Manager|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Media / Publishing|
There are no recommendations yet.