RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top brands worldwide. The company’s proprietary ad buying engine, powered by deep-learning algorithms, helps leading advertisers generate outstanding results to reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by deep learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Smart Retargeting Made To Fit
We drive results for our clients in digital campaigns, using the most successful practices and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Max Performance
- Smart Retargeting Scenarios
- Range Effect
Your key responsibilities:
• responsible for financial tasks in APAC, reporting directly to APAC Financial controller;
• invoice handling (issuing based on information from Account Managers, completeness and correctness of invoice issued);
• monitoring and managing of Accounts Receivable and Payable; ensuring details recorded in Accounting System are true and fair;
• ensuring the current approval processes is applied and followed within the organization;
• ensure that goods and services are delivered within agreed terms;
• cooperating with Legal / Tax / Finance teams as well as with regional business stakeholders;
• creating registries of vendors including the legal documentation;
• resolving queries regarding payment status from Internal (all departments) and External (Customers, Suppliers).
Who we're looking for:
• degree in Finance and/or Accounting areas;
• 1-3 years of professional experience on a relevant position;
• valid Work Permit for Singapore;
• fluent (written and spoken) in English;
• willing to work in a dynamic startup environment in a fast growth company;
• positive mind set – ‘can-do attitude’;
• experience in direct work with clients, suppliers and vendors;
• knowledge of procurement principles, practices, techniques and tools;
• great attention to detail;
• excellent Excel skills and ability to perform basic financial modelling;
• highly analytical mindset;
• ability to prepare and deliver reports, analysis and presentations.
It will be great to be/have:
• fluent in one of the local languages, especially Bahasa Indonesian/Malaysian or Chinese;
• experience in accounting area and VAT assessment;
• ability to manage activity and deliver value to multiple tasks at the same time;
• experience in Big 4 or well-known accounting firm is an advantage.
As part of our team, you will experience:
• the joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
• a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
• the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
• Having your ideas and creations make an impact and lead the market.
|Looking for||Financial Assistant|