Tectus Dreamlab is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.
Since the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Industrial Applications, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and the National University of Singapore (NUS).
By leveraging Tectus Group’s industry experience and market access, our mission is to create cutting-edge products that are synergistic to modern lifestyles and business.
Our team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and industrial applications sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” ( https://youtu.be/_FPEA8EdS4M ) Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection.
We are also designing and building the interfaces for Proceq’s next generation IoT enabled non-destructive testing tools ( AR demo based on Apple's ARKit 2: https://youtu.be/z-ez9hn4AP8 ). We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies.
We provide a unique platform to help you create highly impactful digital products, experience the latest technologies (AI, AR/VR or drones… you name it) and unleash your entrepreneurial potentials.
As our next Senior iOS Software Engineer, you will be developing native application of Screening Eagle and Proceq tools and implementing the user interface by following community best practices. You will ensure that the application is robust, user friendly and easy to maintain.
In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
Projects you'll spearhead include:
• Developing new user-facing features
• Translating designs into high quality code
• Optimising components for maximum performance
• Exploring and applying the latest technologies
• Motivating team members and give constructive advice.
You’re the one for us if you have:
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• Experienced in programming (3+ years in iOS)
• Proficient with iOS frameworks, networking, data store and UI patterns
• Proficient with debugging runtime issues and performance optimisations
• Proficient with Version Control System, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration & Deployment
• Able to write unit tests using test utilities such as XCTest
• Able to debug a given codebase independently.
Some bonus qualities to have to be our next Senior iOS Engineer:
• Deep understanding in various design patterns and architectures
• Knowledge of 3D graphics in OpenGL or Metal
• Know how to optimise code using various techniques
• Familiar with the latest Apple technologies such as ARKit.
• Full stack skills (also know backend and web etc.)
• Know computer vision, data science, machine learning and natural language processing
• Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars
• Know CAD / BIM / IFC
• Experienced in coaching junior developers
• Experienced in open source projects.
Think this sounds like you? Here’s an invitation to get to know our team better - click on ‘Want to Visit’ today!
|Looking for||Mobile engineer|
There are no recommendations yet.