CloserStill Media runs market leading business exhibitions in the healthcare and technology sectors. We have events in London, Birmingham, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Koln, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award winning, events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies and The Dentistry Show.
Our mission is to launch or acquire and then run the single best events in any market we operate in. To work in sectors and geographies we are proud to do business in, and to operate with integrity. To develop our people and teams to be recognisably the best in the industry, and provide them with opportunities to grow as fast as they can professionally. And ultimately to deliver the best possible value for all our customers and stakeholders and deliver great experiences for everyone involved in our events.
Our team now numbers over 200 in offices spread across The UK, France , Germany, the USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. As we continue to grow and develop the business we are interested in speaking to talented and passionate people who want to build a career in events.
- Work closely with the content team and sales team on collection of speakers/sponsor’s details (speaker photos, biographies, session topics, descriptions and company logos)
- Support content team on logistic arrangement (pre-show, onsite, post-show)
- Communicate with sales team for the sponsored sessions and maintain good relationship with sponsors about their sponsored sessions
- Chase and receive speaker details, session topics and presentation slides through email and phone call
- Send out important notes and reminder emails to speakers to remind them about their speaking sessions
- Update all the show websites with the updated conference programmes and speaker details
- Cross check and proofread all the printed literature related to conference programmes (show guides, timetable boards)
- Provide a customer friendly support service for speakers to ensure the experience is as hassle free as possible for them pre-show, onsite and post-show, whilst ensuring the event team have all the relevant information required from the speaker
- To work with the event venue and internal departments on the required technical setup of the event
- To work with external parties to generate speaker badges for speaker
- Manage the speaker lounge during show dates
- Oversee and manage the conference sessions on show dates
- Lead and support the theatre managers during the event takes place
- Strong command in English and Chinese.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime and occasionally on public holidays
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well organised
- Basic knowledge in Excel
|Looking for||Speaker Liaison Role|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.