Venus is a design researcher at Heist with a background in design communication.
Heist is a creative collective of designers, researchers and technologists. Each of us has extensive experience in our area of specialty ranging from design research to UX design and prototyping to workshop facilitation. We work closely with our clients to solve specific design challenges and guide them through the design thinking process.
We simplify complex design problems. Swiftly.
As part of our capability training initiatives, we work closely with organizations to help design simple modules that aid better understanding of the innovation process across teams from different departments. We use simple tools and exercises to equip people with skills that can be applied to everyday tasks and projects of all sizes, helping build an innovation culture from the inside out.
Depending on the client and challenge, we craft our research programs to help uncover deep insights and beliefs amongst our users.
Using a mix of ethnography and user research techniques, we immerse ourselves into specific environments to experience context and behaviour.
UX & VISUAL DESIGN
We craft product experiences that are consistent, efficient and engaging. Refining through the design sprint ensures that our deliverables are both functional and beautiful. Our team works closely together to ensure that each prototype meets business and user needs in line with implementation goals.
PROTOTYPING > MVP
Alongside the insight and design phases, we start prototyping early - often using low fidelity prototypes to help us quickly test with key users. Over the course of design sprints, we test multiple iterations to arrive at a high fidelity deliverable for effective knowledge transfer into development.
For each of our projects, a custom team of experts swiftly comes together to help solve specific design challenges. We work closely with our clients, often involving multiple teams in the design thinking process right through to development.
As a designer at Heist, you will be able to work closely with our team and Fortune 500 companies to aid in the application of the innovation process for organizations. We craft research programs to uncover insights to solve real-world problems. We are looking for somebody with a passion for design research and a hunger for innovation.
You will get a chance to:
- Create and deliver quality content, visual materials and designs
- Plan and facilitate user research projects and user interviews
- Synthesise feedback and interviews to identify needs and opportunities
- Learn ethnography and user research techniques
- Prototype and user test with key users
It would be great if you are:
- A team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- An independent working who is organised and detail-oriented
- Graduated from a design related course, with some experience in UI/UX design
- Experienced in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe XD), InVision and Sketch
- Enjoy learning beyond your job scope and love being challenged
|Looking for||UX Designer|
|Special features||Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|