SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
We're looking for our next Marketing Intern Superstar!
As a Marketing Intern you will be working closely with the Business & Innovation team on 2 projects:
1. The Singaporean Dream card game
2. Our annual event happening in Q1'2019
Preferred duration: January 2019 onwards, for at least 3 months
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supporting the team in all forms of event execution
- Sourcing for vendors and pitching to event partners
- Strategize & execute a digital comms plan to market the event
- Assist in content creation on social media platforms
- Assist in design and conceptualization of the event’s branding and marketing collaterals
- Admin duties for The Singaporean Dream, liaising with retailers
- Social media management & content creation for The Singaporean Dream
- Currently studying / have studied communications, advertising/PR or business marketing
- Preferably has past marketing or events work experience
- Good knowledge in advertising and PR
- Creative and quick-thinking, able to generate new ideas under a tight timeline
- Enjoy interacting with people, detailed and task-oriented
- Good Social Media management skills (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Strong interest or experience in social media content creation
- Fan/Viewer of SGAG, or is familiar with our content
- Good knowledge of basic programs (Keynote, Pages, Excel)
- (Bonus) Good knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
|Founded on||February, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|