I currently handle partnerships for HydraX.com, a next-gen price discovery platform, and marketing for ArtisanSelections.com, an e-commerce platform for artisanal produce from South Australia.
Hydra X leverages the latest technology, including distributed ledger technology (DLT), coupled with industry experience and regulatory understanding to create powerful, robust and pragmatic tech solutions across the transaction chain of financial services – next generation solutions workable in today’s reality.
We want to enable and facilitate access to an ecosystem of trading venues, spanning multiple asset classes, for traders and consumers.
We are looking for a marketing personnel to champion our goal-oriented marketing campaigns in a proactive and entrepreneurial culture! You will get to work closely with the team and our strategic partners.
Here at HydraX, you will be given sufficient autonomy to:
· Lead and execute marketing campaigns from end to end, from concept to completion
· Oversee community outreach (i.e Telegram/Reddit/social media)
· Structure and implement digital marketing tactics and campaigns with high ROI
· Ensure that social strategy and content is compelling and aligned with the team goals
· Maintain and build relationships with key PR and media partners
· Manage the monthly & event-based tracking of social media marketing campaigns
In all, you will be the frontrunner in crafting targeted marketing strategies to extend the reach of HydraX via both offline and online platforms.
The ideal candidate should be a conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered, and familiar with utilising multiple marketing channels to drive marketing goals. Basic knowledge in graphic design and an excellent command of both written and spoken English is also required to excel in the role.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic and rapidly growing fintech startup where you can gain hands-on exposure, have a direct impact and unlimited growth, click on "Want to Visit" to talk to us today!
|Looking for||Marketing Executive/Manager|
|Founded on||November, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance|
There are no recommendations yet.