RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top brands worldwide. The company’s proprietary ad buying engine, powered by deep-learning algorithms, helps leading advertisers generate outstanding results to reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by deep learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Smart Retargeting Made To Fit
We drive results for our clients in digital campaigns, using the most successful practices and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Max Performance
- Smart Retargeting Scenarios
- Range Effect
Projects you'll spearhead:
• Manage accounts of the clients
• Cooperate with the largest brands from the e-commerce market in APAC
• Meet clients face to face regularly to ensure premium customer service
• Create re-marketing strategies in the fashion, marketplace, retail and classifieds industries based on data analysis and your own creativity
• Adhere to the company goals related to campaign management (i.e. keep an eye on campaign margin and scale)
respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Regularly report campaign status for the largest clients and provide improvement ideas to the direct manager
• Take care of customer success and long-term relationship
• Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products
• Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns
• Obtain, review and process orders; ensure timely payments for our services
You’re the one for us if have/are:
• Experience (3-4 years) in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients
• Preferably experience working in adtech, advertiser or agency (online area)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Interest in digital marketing/ e-commerce
• Working experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
knowledge of customer support tools and processes
• Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-tasking, high level of energy, resourcefulness
• High level of motivation and a positive, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Indonesian and advanced command of English (C1 level).
As part of our team, you will be:
• in an engaging role, in a new fast-growth project
• in a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in APAC
• working with a team which shapes the future of online marketing globally
Sound like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Account Manager|