No description available.
SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
SGAG is looking for a video director for a full-time position based in Singapore.
Interested applicants should have experience with directing actors, either/both with theatre and film/video. Our ideal candidate also possesses a good command of visual language, and has a strong comedic vision to boot. He or she should have an existing portfolio of video works, comedy or otherwise. Being a writer is a plus!
- Ideate and develop concepts, pitches, treatments for video projects
- Lead brainstorm sessions with the video team
- Assist in the development of new video products and offerings
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (often with tight turnarounds)
- Manage multiple projects at a time and ensure video projects are shot and directed effectively and efficiently, for a variety of budget levels
- Driven and calm under pressure
- Creative leader and clear communicator
- Understands the workings of genre and comedy
- Familiar with doing script breakdowns and related pre-production processes
- Positive team player who collaborates well with others and reacts well to feedback
- Possess a strong understanding of the video production process and workflow
- Possess a thorough understanding of the SGAG tone of voice across all platforms
- Must have experience in both the creative and video production industry
- Must have produced video work to show
Candidates must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work via a web viewing link
Click “Want to Visit” to apply.
Don’t forget to attach your portfolio on your Wantedly profile! :)
|Looking for||Other designer|
|Founded on||February, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|