No description available.
SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
SGAG is looking for an experienced video editor for a full-time position based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate understands comedy, pacing, story structure, is brutal and no-nonsense about cutting videos down to size, and probably thinks I’ve said enough already.
- Manage and produce video edits across the entire process, from offline through online
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with the video team
- Assist in the development of new video products and offerings
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (often with tight turnarounds)
- Manage multiple projects at a time and ensure videos are edited both effectively and efficiently, for a variety of budget levels
- Possesses strong self-awareness, is critical about their own work, and is a creative spirit
- Calm under pressure
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Positive team player who collaborates well with others and reacts well to feedback
- Possess a good understanding of the video post-production process and workflow
- Possess a thorough understanding of the SGAG tone of voice across all platforms
- Must have experience in the video production industry
- Must have experience working with Premiere Pro (or other NLE software)
- Experience with Adobe Audition, Audacity, Pro Tools (or other audio editing software) is a bonus
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve (or other colour grading software) is a bonus
- Experience with Adobe After Effects (or other motion graphics software) is a bonus
Candidates must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work via a web viewing link
Click “Want to Visit” to apply.
Don’t forget to attach your portfolio on your Wantedly profile! :)