Currently the Head of Strategic Growth. Joined Mileslife as Marketing and Partnership Manager and integral member of the Singapore launch team. Led Mileslife marketing and partnership team in Singapore and the launch in Hong Kong.
Former Singapore Country Manager for KKday. Spearheaded KKday’s ...
Mileslife is the only lifestyle+travel mobile app which allows members to earn their preferred frequent flyer miles from everyday spending such as dining and lifestyle activities at over 2000 merchants on top of their credit card miles. Some of our existing merchants includes Peach Garden, Shangri-La, Capella, Crystal Jade and many more. Your accrued miles are credited directly into your selected airline’s frequent flyer account. Mileslife currently partners with over 13 airline loyalty programs as Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, British Airways Executive Club and United Airlines MileagePlus etc.
The Mileslife App currently has presence in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and 5 other cities in China. The app has recently expanded to Singapore and has since gained wide recognition among elite frequent flyers. Download the Mileslife App at http://www.mileslife.com
Not only making loyalty programs much more accessible to consumers, Mileslife has built a marketing platform for retailers and brands to engage with their customers on a more personal and frequent level. By understand their spending habits, the platform offers the ability to target tailor-made offers, and delivering more relevant content to its rapidly increasing quality users.
Many major loyalty schemes have already partnered with Mileslife including British Airways Executive Club, China Southern Sky Pearl Club, Eastern Miles, Fortune Wings Club, Iberia Plus, Infinity MileageLands, Miles & More, PhoenixMiles, Sichuan Airlines Golden Panda, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, United MileagePlus, with much more to be announced.
We are looking for talented and dynamic candidates that can be an asset to Mileslife Singapore marketing team. This is a challenging opportunity and a great chance to do some groundbreaking work.
Based in Singapore, Assistant Manager/Manager, Social Media will play a critical role in planning, coordination and implementation of social media marketing initiatives primarily focused on user engagement and community building.
You will be expected to:
• Oversee Mileslife’s social media team in the day-to-day running of social media channels
• Work closely with the marketing team to plan, execute and monitor social media campaigns and content that attract, engage, and retain Mileslife users
• Develop monthly reports on social media campaign performance that track reach, effectiveness, and ROI
• Align social media content with Mileslife’s overall SEO strategy
• Build brand advocacy through community outreach and external management of bloggers and other social media influencers in the F&B, travel, and lifestyle space
• Monitor the activities of Mileslife’s main competitors on social media and emulate best practices
• Analyze the long-term needs of Mileslife’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
• Support any other marketing initiatives (we’re a startup!)
• Passionate and enjoy being part of a fast-paced startup
• You collect airline miles instead of stamps and has at least 2 miles credit card in your wallet
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/
Journalism is preferred or relevant experiences in lieu
• At least 2-3 years of relevant marketing and/or tech startup experience
• Proven success in social media marketing for user engagement and community building
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and collaboration skills
• Flexible and has high degree of organization and ability to prioritize in a challenging and changing business environment
• Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Assistant Manager/Manager, Social Media|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Leisure|
There are no recommendations yet.