No description available.
Zilingo is a commerce platform that is making the fashion and beauty supply chain more efficient through technology. Zilingo connects businesses across the entire supply chain and empowers them with everything they need to run a business - from design, product development, fabric procurement, manufacturing, cataloguing, marketing, inventory management, distribution, billing, customer service, working capital & trend forecasting.
By creating inclusive growth for businesses in fashion and beauty, Zilingo is democratising the industry and bringing the best value, the latest trends and the widest choice to fashion and beauty shoppers anytime, anywhere.
Zilingo is built on the core principle of creating value in the long-tail fashion and lifestyle market which is enormous, yet largely unorganised. With Zilingo, you can discover fashion from Chatuchak, Haji Lane and Pasar Baru and find local designers and indie labels, all in one place.
We're bringing together long-tail vendors that sell offline within markets and malls across Asia and provide them with a platform to grow their business. We are passionate about building a culture of micro entrepreneurship and offer sellers unprecedented access to buyers, free-of-cost access to analytics, speedy logistics and secure payments.
Being extremely tech driven, Zilingo utilises Katana (our proprietary tech platform) and advanced AI to create an unparalleled user experience for both our customers and our sellers.
We’ve grown exponentially on the back of this platform strategy, making us one of the most successful and fastest growing startups in all of Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia, New York and India.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Analyst to build out an exciting new part of the apparel & beauty industry.
What your job will look like:
● You will closely work with the CXOs & Country Managers on executing key new initiatives - which range from strategy, growth, marketing, operations, supply chain, financial services to B2B expansion.
● We're still a startup, so you’ll wear many many hats, for sure.
Who we're looking for:
● 1-3 years at a Big 3 consulting firm/ top tier Bank/ top FMCG MT program
● Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
● Exceptional aptitude and references from peers & superiors
● High level of proficiency with MS Office
Some questions we'll ask you:
● Can you drive things independently?
● Can you solve problems fast, creatively and with minimum effort?
● Can you deal with risk, uncertainty; pressure?
● Do you embrace adventure and fun (we take a lot of long flights together & land up in countries, where we don’t speak the language)?
We have grown 10X in the last 12 months - so needless to say, we are looking for someone, who is adaptive, street smart and can as easily fit into a Singaporean boardroom as a jungle in Sumatra.
We can't wait to meet you - come visit our office and click on "Want to Visit" Today!
|Looking for||Marketing Analyst|
There are no recommendations yet.