No description available.
EZ-Link’s core business is in the sale, distribution and management of ez-link cards, as well as the clearing and settlement of all ez-link card transactions generated in transit and non-transit (retail/merchant) sectors. To date, more than 30 million new CEPAS-compliant ez-link cards have been issued. In 2015, EZ-Link unveiled EZ-Charms, its first non-card form factor. EZ-Link continues to set new cashless trends with the “My EZ-Link Mobile” application, the world’s first Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile application for contactless card top-ups; “EZ-Link NFC SIM”, the first NFC payment service on Singapore’s public transit; and “EZ-Pay”, Singapore’s first free card-less ERP payment service. In December 2017, EZ-Link launched the new EZ-Link app to enable users to access EZ-Link’s functionalities and services with ease.
We believe in our people and strive for innovation and continuous learning. We are all about achieving great things and making a difference to our customers.
We are a company that places people at the forefront of the cashless transformation. Our workplace is where ideas are given the opportunity to take root, blossom and make an impact in the world.
Into our 15th year of cashless leadership in Singapore, we seek individuals who dare to imagine, think and do. We are committed to help each individual realise their full potential in their career with us.
We are seeking a dynamic professional to join our Project Management team.
In this role, you will be expected to..
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, project objectives and stakeholders’ requirements
- Monitor and track project key milestones and deliverables
- Perform gap analysis and risks assessment to develop response strategies
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare project status reports
- Schedule and facilitate meetings
- Coordinate procurement activities and ensure proper hand over upon production rollout
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
You must at least have..
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 3 year of experience in project management, preferably in financial industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and meticulous in work
- Good critical thinking skills
- Able to work individually as well as a team
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager|
|Founded on||January, 2002|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Logistics / Transportation|
There are no recommendations yet.