Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
Our shared vision of belonging is the thread that weaves through every touchpoint on Airbnb. We have redesigned every single page of the user experience across the web and mobile to bring our new identity to life. Now we have a platform that reflects your feedback, and that can continue growing as we keep listening.
Airbnb is a trusted online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world. Unlock local experiences and travel through the eyes of a local.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetise their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
With over 1,000,000 listings, Airbnb offers the widest variety of unique spaces for everyone, at any price point around the globe
We’re looking for brilliant, full-time Mandarin and English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our Premium Support team, based in Singapore.
You will be joining our exciting Premium Support Team. The primary focus of this team is to handle the escalated and urgent cases coming from our Community of Hosts and Guests.
What to expect:
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent assistance to hosts and guests to solve customer service issues via phone, messaging, and email.
- Resolve customer challenges by identifying and escalating issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer email
- Research and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Mediate situations between guests and hosts.
- Own special escalation cases from beginning to end
- Gather and share feedback from our community of hosts and guests
- Identify tool and product changes in collaboration with the specific teams
- Optimization of workflows in a changing environment according to business needs
- May support launch and implementation of new Airbnb products and services
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism. - - -- Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- Deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment.
You need to be good at:
1) Solving Problems - From mediating escalated cases, to detangling complicated situations, or driving better customer experiences through process improvements
2) Displaying Approachability - As the most competent Specialists in Premium Support, your expertise will be needed by team members, leadership and our support teams.
3) Maintaining Composure - In the most escalated and emotionally charged situations, you must maintain an objective and empathetic approach to supporting our internal and external communities.
4) Learning Continuously - You have a strong desire to know and learn. You actively identify new areas for learning and development, and regularly create and take advantage of learning opportunities.
5) Employing Creativity -You regularly propose new, unique ways to approach challenges at work. You identify opportunities to efficiently repurpose existing ideas in new ways.
6) Making Decisions - An analytical approach to decision making is a must, balanced with the ability to confidently identify a smart solution in the absence of clear data.
You must be:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Fluent in Mandarin (written and spoken).
- 2-4 years professional customer facing experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize customer requests in an organized and actionable manner
- Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements (startup experience a plus)
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, prior experience with
Customer Relationship Management tool is a bonus.
- Mediation skills; Actively work with users to identify the best solution.
- Early adopter of technology.
If you're quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team! Click “Want to Visit” and fill out your Wantedly profile so we can get to know you better!
|Looking for||Customer Experience Specialist|
There are no recommendations yet.