No description available.
We’re here to solve travellers’ problems. Together, we spread the Skyscanner word and continually look for new and compelling ways to connect with people, helping them make new discoveries.
Having evolved from a traditional marketing approach, we operate in growth squads (small teams with our own goals) and tribes (collections of squads working together). This way, we can work hand-in-hand with product, engineering and commercial to innovate, experiment and move fast.
Travel joy. It's what we're all about!
We all live in a perpetual state of wanderlust, with difference and distance coming together to create a tonic for the soul.
At Skyscanner, we put travellers at the heart of everything we do and we’re obsessed with turning their travel dreams into reality. And we’re only 1% done!
Today we’re still changing the way people travel - but on a much larger scale. Whether it’s a flight, hotel, train or car hire, we use our technology to connect more than 70 million travellers with what’s possible and help them live new experiences each month.
Their journeys inspire us to keep moving. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we’ve got no plans to slow down. With more than 900 staff based in 10 offices around the world, we’re continually creating even better experiences for travellers and striving towards our ambition to be the world’s single most trusted travel app.
Founded in 2003, we employ over 1000 staff, with offices in Barcelona, Beijing, Budapest, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Miami, Palo Alto, Shenzhen, Singapore and Sofia. Skyscanner is part of the Ctrip group.
We are proud of what we do and the way we go about it, so it’s really important that we look after and nurture our company culture.
At Skyscanner, we put the traveller first. If it doesn’t work for them, it doesn’t work for us. Share the same passion to create the very best experiences and, in return, we give you challenge, autonomy, development and reward.
We also know how important it is to strike a healthy balance so you can be at your best, own your role and make work, well, work for all of us.
Are you user centric? Product focused and growth obsessed? Can you Identify innovative growth techniques, test and scale them for hyper-growth? If you have the ability to analyse data, interpret it and understand how to use this to drive your decisions then this could be the role for you.
We’re looking for an analytical, experienced and creative Growth Marketing Manager to be based in our Singapore office. You will help shape and execute the strategy across all the relevant social networks, paid media, organic channels such as SEO, PR, and you will deliver highly-creative social and content marketing campaigns.
What you can expect as a growth manager
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
- An opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve our brand recognition
- The opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- A place where you can relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel market.
- An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
What we are looking for
- Previous job experience as a growth manager or equivalent ideally within an internet economy business
- Have a great knowledge of few APAC market and of the digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviours in these markets/area
- Be knowledgeable about the strategies required to win in the particular market, in terms of product, traffic acquisition, growth tactics, monetisation, etc. for both web and app.
- With hands on experience in the development and implementation of activity in a minimum of two of the following channels: SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Evidence of driving significant growth
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics. Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Understanding of a 2-sided marketplace and how to drive growth among 2 or more distinct user groups
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- You will be an enthusiastic and authentic leader and team player who works collaboratively and helps other in the team
- You will be an experienced digital marketing professional and a true T-shaped professional who can go deep into SEO, SEM, ASO and campaign management
- Social Media Savvy: you will be expected to be familiar with the majority of social platforms around the world and have significant experience with the main social networks
Are you in for it? Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of the high growth dynamic team!
|Looking for||Growth Marketing Manager|
There are no recommendations yet.