Founded by the management team of E*TRADE, 8 Securities was born from our desire to reinvent online investing in Hong Kong. A secure service with an elegant online and mobile experience with great customer service, we put control in the hands of our customers to personalize their own investing experience with the latest technology while sharing ideas with a forward looking community through an integrated social network. The business is fully funded and launched in 2011.
We’re blowing the world of investing wide open…and everyone is invited. We believe everyone deserves the same access to world-class investing as the big guys. Whether you are new to investing or you are an experienced trader, we have the solution for you. Our mission is to use technology to make growing your money simpler, smarter and more affordable. We are licensed in Hong Kong under the Securities & Futures Commission and in Japan under the Financial Services Agency. Our products and services are available in English, Chinese and Japanese.
Our team is dynamic, diverse and bound by a passion for great technology and products. We welcome new ideas, we debate, we take risks and we move forward together. As a team we have a direct impact on the future of 8 Securities and the industry as a whole. We live and breath agile development which supports the fluid nature of our business. We believe in mentoring and continuous improvement.
Our mobile apps
Chloe, Asia's first robo-advisor, aims to help clients achieve major goals in life (ex: wedding, house purchase, education, retirement,...) by putting together a financial plan around disciplined savings and investments. Customer deposits are invested in a globally diversified portfolio of Exchange Traded Funds. Chloe monitors progress towards those goals and guides client's through the process. Customer's can start investing with as little as $100.
With Tradeflix we re-invented the trading experience to be simple, mobile first, fast and fun. Our aim was to create the shortest path between a trading ideas and the trades execution. Tradeflix is Asia's first $0 commission trading service. As an extra bonus, we also calculate your investment scores to assist you in understanding and managing the risk and diversification of your stock portfolio. Tradeflix is smart trading on the go.
ABOUT THE ROLE
HK$16000/month negotiable, 20 days annual leave, medical and dental insurance
The successful candidate will be the Systems Administrator working in Hong Kong and will be responsible for the support of desktop and enterprise infrastructure in both office and data center. The Systems Administrator will receive high-level support from the Senior IT Manager and the management team to deliver the support of IT infrastructure for business. Excellent IT infrastructure is simply the most important objective of the finance business providing online trading service.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
• Report to Senior IT Manager, take responsibilities to execute technical support of desktop/laptop/MacBook/printer equipment for internal users, and assist to support the Windows servers and network equipment for trading system.
• Provide technical operation on installing, configuring and optimizing desktop/laptop/MacBook and enterprise systems for business.
• Monitor the critical systems and provide 1st level support for troubleshooting.
• Liaise and work with vendors/carriers for the work of installation or maintenance of third-party systems.
• Ability to work together with other functional teams.
• Documentation of system issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or related, with 1 – 3 years of work experience in IT infrastructure is a plus. *Experienced candidate will be considered as senior system administrator.
- Fresh grad are welcome to apply
- Technical skill in supporting Windows 7, Windows 2008 and MacBook.
- Experience in system troubleshooting and implementation on IT helpdesk/desktop support environment.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent sense of responsibility, self-disciplined, and on-time.
- Good work ethic and flexible with hours of work.
- Fast learner and capacity to operate under stress.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English speaking.
- Knowledge of the financial market is a plus.
Founded by the management team of E*TRADE, 8 Securities was born from our desire to reinvent online investing in Hong Kong. A secure service with an elegant online and mobile experience with great customer service, we put control in the hands of our customers to personalize their own investing experience with the latest Web technology while sharing ideas with a forward looking community through an integrated social network. The business is fully funded and launched in 2011.
We are 100% committed to making 8 Securities a success. And we recognize that our greatest asset is our people if we want to be a leading competitor in Hong Kong (and globally in the future).
Please send CV to email@example.com
|Looking for||IT Support / System Administrator|
There are no recommendations yet.