AiChat is a leading conversational A.I company providing a platform designed for brands to easily manage chatbots to automate business processes in customer service, sales and marketing on popular messaging apps. Our company is based in Singapore & Indonesia with a diverse team of experienced digital marketers, user experience designers and A.I experts who help brands to develop effective chatbot strategies that drive engagement and ROI. Some of the trusted brands who have already adopted AiChat's solution include Philips Lighting, Omron Healthcare, Bayer, Pernod Ricard, StarHub, Shimano, Marina Bay Sands, Cycle & Carriage, Hatten Hotel Group and many other enterprises across Asia.
Empower businesses using conversational A.I
We are a diverse team of engineers, marketers, A.I researchers, and innovative business veterans crafting the platform to power the next generation virtual assistants.
AiChat is expanding! Calling all full stack developers- are you a passionate techie who has a strong business acumen? You could be our next team member to challenge the status quo together with us!
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves Programming and challenging the status Quo.
- Someone who enjoys collaboration, knowledge sharing, supporting and helping.
- Positive attitude and passionate, help grow the business and foster the right engineering culture.
- Great communicator, quick learner and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to contribute to end-to-end i.e. design, development, and support.
- Able to multitask and work on con-current projects.
- 3-5+ Years' experience with PHP and Node.js
- 2+ Years experience with Laravel (features, architectural design patterns and middleware)
- Previous experience developing SaaS platforms on AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment)
- Release & Configuration management practices, git and CI/CD.
- Experience in testing and test frameworks.
- Experience in designing database schemas
- Experience with large databases, preferably Cassandra/MySQL
- Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Previous experience with BitBucket and GIT
- Bonus if you have Chatbot/ Machine learning/ Natural Language Processing/ Python coding experience
Sounds like your line of work? Click "Want to Visit" to apply and chat with the team. Don't forget to brush up your Wantedly profile so that we can get to know you better.
|Looking for||Full Stack Developer|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.