I am a marketing degree holder from the Royal Melbourne of Institute Technology. I have great interest in branding, creating brand awareness, consumers' behavior and service quality towards clients and customers. I also did a module on accounting and business statistics in my course. I am a very ...
The Singtel Group is Asia's leading communications group.
We provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, infocomms technology (ICT) and digital solutions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub.
We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry. Together, the Group serves over 685 million mobile customers around world.
Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.
Breaking Barriers, Building Bonds
We believe that the world is a better place when technology is used to help people and businesses communicate effortlessly.
We want to create sustainable long-term growth, to deliver superior returns to shareholders and positive impact to stakeholders.
We make communication easier, faster and more reliable for customers, while delivering value to our stakeholders.
Singtel's Core Values underpin our desire to create a unity of purpose across the Group. They reflect our common aspiration to foster a performance-based culture that is open and innovative, and that promotes mutual trust and engagement.
1. Customer Focus
Our success is based upon our customer focus. We listen to, and connect with, customers and treat them with dignity and respect. By understanding and anticipating their needs, we make it easy for our customers to do business with us. We aim to offer them value and quality services to enrich lives and enhance business success.
2. Challenger Spirit
The creativity and innovation of our people set us apart. We look for better ways of doing business and share a passion for making a difference. When faced with challenges and opportunities, we do not say “Cannot” but ask “Why not?”. We are tenacious and we compete fairly.
By working as one team with shared goals, we believe we can achieve great things. We value ideas and contributions from everyone. We recognise, respect and value diversity in the team. We develop strong bonds by communicating and sharing knowledge. We encourage open discussion and commit to an agreed position. All of us have a part to play.
Our reputation is based upon our ability to fulfill promises to shareholders, customers and employees. We do so by being honest in our dealings, taking responsibility and being accountable for our actions. We treat everyone the way we would like to be treated. We are proactive in identifying issues and coming up with solutions. We ensure that the highest ethical standards guide us in making decisions.
5. Personal Excellence
Leadership and superior performance are achieved through the pursuit of personal excellence. We are committed to doing and being the best. We seek continuous improvement and take pride in what we do. We do things to the highest possible standards. We acknowledge the potential of the individual and create opportunities for all to grow and excel. Together, we celebrate our success and achievements.
Singtel is looking for our next senior customer care officer. Here, you play a pivotal role in providing customer support and technical issue resolution, whether through phone and other electronic medium.
Other responsibilities include:
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and diagnose the underlying problem
- Apply possible & available solutions and management tools onto identified and established problem (This includes troubleshooting methods such as verifying physical layer issues, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications,
verification of proper hardware and software set up, and assistance with navigating around application menus)
- Acquire understanding of the products or services required for solving issues
- Record details of enquiries and customer interactions on actions taken
- Meet and/or exceed all individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) set by the management
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Diploma, experience in contact centre will have added advantage
- Lively, energetic, dynamic individual with friendly disposition
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working attitude and a team player
- Bilingual in English and one other language
- Able to work on roster duties
- Candidates with no relevant experience but a passion in customer service are welcome to apply
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
There are no recommendations yet.