SmartRetail is an automated retail startup specializing in smart vending machine hardware and software solutions.
Founded in 2009, SmartRetail is an innovative automated retail solutions provider operating close to 500 vending machines in Hong Kong & Singapore.
We are disrupting the traditional vending machines business by creating a powerful IoT platform of smart automated retail machines that also act as an interactive marketing platform with the use of artificial intelligence and big data.
• Tier 2 service desk support to clients, problem management and escalation: troubleshoot technical problems with peers (HK IT Operations) and escalate system / application problem to development team (Tier 3 support). Take the ownership of system and network issues.
• Provide technical support, assistant and training to internal users and external clients.
• Perform pre-production QA and post-deployment QC tests.
• Provide pre-sales support and pre-deployment field test on-site.
• Systems and Application deployment, configuration and optimization.
• System / network security updates and patch management.
• IT Asset Management: Hardware and software inventory, CAM requests (Change, Add, Move / Delete)
• IT SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) Documentation
• Responsible for data backup and restore
• Familiar with Linux system installation, configuration and administration
• Experienced in System and network management: router, firewall, network routing, DDNS, directory services, remote management, security updates and patch management
• Knowledge in System virtualization (i.e. VMware), 3G/4G LTE network, SmartPhone (iOS and Android), Mobile App
• At least 3-year working experience related to IT operation, system administration and end-user support
• Fluent in English. Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is an advantage
Sounds like your line of work? Click "Want to Visit" to apply.
|Looking for||System Engineer|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Free snacks/lunch|