No description available.
Founded in 1968, we provide safe and trusted betting to counter illegal gambling. As a not-for-profit organisation, all of our surplus is channelled to Tote Board, which funds a wide range of causes in social service, community development, sports, the arts, education and health sectors.
Currently, we contribute about $2Billion annually to the government through taxes, duties, and funding for good causes!
We strive to provide safe and trusted betting to counter illegal gambling. Our vision is to build a world-class socially responsible gaming company trusted by customers and valued by the community.
Everyone at Singapore Pools follow these values: respect, integrity, innovation, customer care, community, and one organisation.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and dignity. We mean and do what we say. We challenge our assumptions and adopt better ideas to drive performance. We care for our customers. We uplift the community through active engagement and collaboration with our beneficiaries and partners. Finally, we act as one organisation guided by a common purpose.
Reporting to Manager, Enterprise Applications, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of new and existing applications systems and project management for new applications roll-out. These include gathering and analyzing user requirements, developing functional specifications, planning and conducting user requirements, developing functional specifications, planning and conducting user acceptance testing, providing system training for end-users, supporting and maintaining applications after roll-out, trouble-shooting and tuning application performance and co-ordination with external vendors.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related IT discipline
- Min 2 years' experience in development and maintenance of applications systems
- 2 years' experience in at least one of the following technologies:
- Web application development on .NET platform and other web technologies
- Familiar with Oracle, Oracle PL / SQL, Java, C#, Active Server Pages, Microsoft Visual Basic
- Knowledge of enterprise framework (e.g. SharePoint, Dynamics, Jakarta Tomcat, Lotus Notes)
- Experience in development and maintenance of applications systems
- Knowledge of software development life cycle on medium or large-scale application project
- Experience in supporting real-time transaction processing applications systems and project management is advantageous
This is a 2-year contract position.
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so that we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Web engineer|
There are no recommendations yet.