No description available.
TÜV SÜD is a global brand synonymous with quality, safety and world-class expertise. Building on our heritage of German precision and engineering excellence, we deliver premium services worldwide to our clients through our best-in-category experts. Our people share a commitment to enhancing safety and adding tangible value to business, consumers and the environment.
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established since 1866 in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. We support our clients in a vast range of industrial sectors with testing, inspection, auditing, training and expert knowledge services that aid to improve quality, safety and reliability while ensuring environmental protection and cost effectiveness.
Within TÜV SÜD, internationally accredited certification bodies offer services for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. This encompasses various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, construction, metal production and processing, information technology and healthcare.
Certification can support implementation of best practices to assess and improve your operations. Enabling you to reduce risk and enhance efficiency.
TÜV SÜD’s Academy in Singapore is an accredited Approved Training Organisation. Reporting to the Academy Manager, you will partner with him to drive the Singapore sales activities of Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) courses and Management System Training courses.
• Responsible for identification, assessment, business solicitation, market opportunities, partnerships for new services, sales of training and qualification courses
• Work with Academy Manager and Sales Team on go-to- market strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profitability targets
• Manage end-to- end sales for assigned portfolios, support quotes/lead generation initiatives and see through sales closure
• Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and associations
• Prepares sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• A minimum Diploma with 1 year of experience in sales from related industries
• Experienced and knowledge in WSQ requirements and Management System Certification schemes and requirements would be an added advantage
• Clear and articulate presentation ability with good proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
There are no recommendations yet.