I am a Talent Acquisition Manager wherein I manage the APAC/EMEA region in regards to Hiring, encompassing Australia, China, India, Singapore, UK, France, Germany and Netherlands.
When I am not working I enjoy long distance cycling and running.
Forrester is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 500,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of our clients to help them lead change in their organizations.
Working at Forrester means helping the world’s biggest brands understand their changing customers and how they must change their business and technology strategies to keep up with the pace of customer change. Clients count on us to tell them what’s next, what it means, and what to do about it.
You’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us.
Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Bring a point of view; here, every voice has value.
Passion. Integrity. Respect. Those are just some of the words employees use to describe our culture. We have a sense of humor and a sense of humanity.
Listen to what our team mates have to say: https://youtu.be/A8wZZzWjFZo
Our European team in Paris is looking for multilingually talented team mates!
As a member of Forrester’s customer success organization, you are responsible for the value delivered to Forrester’s largest clients. You will guide Forrester’s user clients to their desired outcomes, while driving great value in their partnership with Forrester.
What you'll do:
• Strengthen the client relationship health post-sale by understanding the client business initiatives and mapping to Forrester’s products and services, to drive high engagement, strong renewal rates, and higher wallet share and lead to additional enrichment opportunities.
• Create and execute a client engagement strategy, informed by the sales representative's overall account strategy. The first step in this process is delivering an impactful web demo and ensuring that appropriate alerts have been set up. During formal success plan delivery and informal check-ins, you will drive readership, appropriate use of inquiry, webinars, event tickets, and service units for all seat holders (as applicable).
• Contribute to the onboarding, partnership reviews, and renewal decks developed and delivered by the sales rep.
• Align with the sales representative on the account strategy and maintains regular contact to discuss account health, value capture, engagement levels, and opportunities captured.
• Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners in product, research, or consulting, to ensure the client success measures are met and the value gained from Forrester is maximized.
• Work directly together with our international teams in Germany and the US.
What you'll need:
Although learning and improving is always a big part and you don't need to be perfect right from the start, there are a few things needed to be successful in this position.
• Show us that you have some experience in working with customers, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service, e.g., within a professional services organization.
• We're working with big clients, so being able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints is a must.
• You need love for a high-energy, fast-paced environment and collaborating with other organizations to achieve results as a high-performing, interdependent team.
• Native French and fluent Italian is needed to cater to our clients in this position. Any other European languages are a plus, but not a must.
If you love what we do and are curious about this position, don't hesitate and come talk to us now!
|Looking for||Associate Customer Success Manager|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Come visit with friends / Free snacks/lunch|