No description available.
Hapz is the only experience booking platform that rewards you to experience more in life. From thrill-seekers to chill-seekers, we have got you covered! Experience more with Hapz today and get rewarded!
Being experience seekers ourselves, we created Hapz to achieve the following for you and your loved ones:
1. Make experiences affordable
2. Curate top quality experiences
3. Provide a seamless buying experience
To be the one-stop platform of experiences at the lowest price.
Batch 2 of SPH Plug & Play 2016 Accelerator Program.
Go Events with Hapz
We are here to help you Save Big on tickets to great concerts, musicals, and even your favourite attractions!
Name Your own Price on tickets to your favourite live events and we'll let you know immediately if you can get the ticket on your own terms! We want to make live events more affordable for you so that you get to go out more and go for more live events!
1. Choose your Experience
2. Name Your own Price
3. Get an Instant answer
As Hapz's Business Analyst, you will be responsible for liaising with large global and regional digital platforms to distribute and promote our merchants’ events.
Reporting to co-founder and chief operating officer Kendrick, you will be part of a talented and driven team that works on understanding our merchants and their needs and how we can help them in achieving their goals.
• Analyse data sets to understand merchant’s events and revenue distribution potential
• Own relationship with assigned distributors to ensure retention and satisfaction with produced results
• Work with distributors to establish critical goals or other KPIs and assist distributor in achieving those goals
• Work closely with other departments to help maximise the results generated for distributors and merchants
• Identify and develop potential upsell and future working opportunities
• Identify opportunities to create new services for distributors
• Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• Possess great communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Passionate in the entertainment and e-commerce industry
Sounds exciting? Speak to us today! Click "Want to Visit" to apply. Please furnish your Wantedly profile with your resume so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Business Analyst (Distribution)|
There are no recommendations yet.