Weiting TanCountry Manager Singapore
Hiang Tee LohBusiness Development
Amin SulaimanBusiness Development
I am a resourceful, ambitious individual with over 8 years of experience working with startups in different countries (USA, Chile, Singapore, Sri Lanka) and have started a few as well. I am always looking for fun challenges and to meet interesting people.
I am passionate about the startup scene. I tried my hand by starting my own startup with a few friends of mine before graduating from Singapore Management University, and have since worked for iCHEF, which is a Taiwanese startup that is looking to expand into Singapore. I was part of the pioneeri...
Not only has Wantedly has given me the opportunity to develop my business development skillsets, I've also been involved with discussions among the different business functions such as Marketing, Client Success and Community. This allows me to continuously grow and be a better version of myself.
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've created a platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than simple salary and benefits. Every day, we work on adding new features that further enrich your work experience.
We are currently one of Japan's business networking platforms with over 2.4-mil monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via our platform.
Now, we are here in Singapore to leverage the power of social media and networking to make your dream job a reality. #WantedlySG
Wantedly aims to connect talents with companies based on shared mission and values, rather than salary and benefits.
Striving to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion, we want to provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
We seek to establish a workplace culture, where people are happy with their jobs, motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and impact.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we are now on a mission to bring the idea of building happy lives through happy jobs in other parts of the world.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential.
If you like working in an environment full of energy and passion and enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people, we would love to hear from you!
Our client-base is rapidly expanding and we are looking for Client Success Intern to work closely with our clients to ensure they are satisfied with Wantedly’s services, and to equip the clients with the necessary resources for their hiring needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Onboarding new clients, equipping them with the right knowledge on Wantedly’s services
• Attending to general inquiries regarding Wantedly’s platform and services
• Overseeing clients’ journey from end-to-end
• Engaging the clients through various means such as email marketing, etc
• Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
What you will gain from this experience:
• A chance to build a scalable system as we grow to become world-class recruiting platform
• Immense networking experience as you’ll be liaising with a lot of clients
• A chance to be part of a global expansion project, experiencing multi-cultural team dynamic
You'd be an awesome addition to our team if you have:
• Proactive and energetic attitude. We love fast-paced environment!
• Strong command of English language (both written and spoken)
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM practices would be awesome
• We love talking to people, and genuinely caring about the clients' success in their recruiting journey. We hope you're ready to do the same!
Like what you’re seeing and up for an exciting challenge here at Wantedly?
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of the high growth dynamic team who is dedicated to make amazing things happen in the hiring scene!
We host bi-weekly team lunch at our cozy office space together! We ... Show more
All of us have interesting backgrounds. Some of us had our own blog... Show more
Do you know that we have a ping pong table? You're welcome to chall... Show more
|Looking for||Business (Finance, HR etc.)|
|Founded on||November, 2012|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Human Resources / Nursing Care|
There are no recommendations yet.