My name is Shalom. I am an avid reader with a passion to learn, share and teach.
Since 17, I have been involved in the wine and beverage industry. Wines are my specialization but food and beverage are one of my lifelong passions.
I have had the good fortune to do many cool things in my life. T...
SGAG turns 5 years old this year! We are an online platform that connects with Singaporeans daily through localized humour. We reach out to over 2 million Singaporeans weekly through 8 content distribution channels. SGAG distributes daily content through our Website, App, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts.
Seriously hor, our jokes are sooo 'deep' that you need to have a tint of Singaporean-ness in you to appreciate them. We exist to make you smile!
SGAG is the source for your daily dose of Singaporean humour. We feature damn gao lat jokes to make you sibeh happy on our sunny little island everyday!
Don't say I bojio hor, now I jio you, you want to join anot?
At SGAG, we laugh a lot to keep our creative energy high.
The crappier the jokes, the better they are.
The more sarcastic the jokes, the more awesome.
The more zi siao, the more power.
We also make sure that we keep our sugar levels peaked out to keep the jokes flowing. We're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell 'better' stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ well-stocked pantry
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
SGAG is looking for a collaborative Mobile/ Front-end geek who can contribute to the company’s foray into launching new Products and Infrastructure to serve our millions of users in the region.
About the Job
As a Mobile & Frontend Developer you will be part of a team of highly- focused problem-solvers whose mission is to craft the vision and roadmap for new product initiatives at SGAG focused around solving challenges for our internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a think-tank of individuals that will build creative solutions for a diverse field of complex problems.
Your role will help to identify, innovate and build solutions for our external users to engage with our brand by launching new apps to be integrated with our company’s goal of entertaining and engaging our audiences.
You will have the opportunity to analyse, find solutions to improve the efficiency of our internal workflow and contribute to the building of software solutions that can better serve our growing team.
• You love to create new products and have ownership over it.
• You love working with passionate and highly-motivated individuals as a team.
• You are analytical in coming up with solutions to unpredictable challenges
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You possess humility and you are highly-adaptable, passionate about solving problems, willing to learn, open to different opinions and strategic in your thinking.
• You are constantly learning and re-evaluating previous assumptions through a process of iteration.
• We’re looking for people who have built and operated large scale and high traffic web applications and are able to look at software from a stakeholder perspective
They should also possess a good level of skill and knowledge in using:
• Frontend such as React Native
• RESTful API.
• CSS3 frameworks such as Grid, Bootstrap and Flexbox
• Sass, less
• Basic knowledge about backend and Node.js
• SQL and NOSQL Databases .
• Test-driven Development and code coverage.
• Version control.
• Agile methodology and/or Scrum. We use Scrum But.
• PHP is a plus. Ruby or Kotlin or/and Swift is a high plus.
Click "Want to Visit" to apply.
Don't forget to fill out your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Mobile engineer|
|Job type||Internship/part-time / Full-time|
|Founded on||February, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|