10+ years as a Senior Business Development Strategist & former executive chairman of Speaker & Trainer Association. In 2016, i decided to pursue my calling, started my entrepreneurship in the Tech industry.
Bountie is a platform for gamers in Asia to make a living while playing their favourite games such as Counter-Strike and Dota 2.
Connecting gamers in Asia, helping them to strive & aspire.
By seeding incentivised competitive matches and tournaments, Bountie aims to be the future of gaming by enabling Gamers to continue doing what they love while making a living off it.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection, Team-Playing, Hustle-Minded, No Douchebag!
|Looking for||Graphic Designer Needed for Asia Expansion!|
|Job type||Internship / Full-time|
|Special features||Come visit with friends / Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|