This is an exciting position (KL, Malaysia-based) that will allow the qualified candidate to expand his/her knowledge of writing for the CPG sector and the field of digital communications. Supports the coordination of specific marketing and communication activities.
• Assist in managing company (@haruplate & @haruplatemy) social media platform (eg: Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube etc).
• Brainstorm and contribute ideas for social media postings and campaigns.
• Assist in creating creative content for Social Media platforms such as, video/photo shooting and editing, content ideation, copywriting.
• Assist in writing communications including letters, newsletters, social media, web content, invitations, and reports.
• Updating media/KOL/PR/ etc contact lists.
• Thrives on challenges and possesses a determined, goal-driven mindset.
• Nurtures a growth-oriented mindset, welcoming constructive feedback and continuous refinement.
• Flourishes in independent work settings, demonstrating adaptability in the face of change.
• Embraces creativity & dares to try new things.
• Love for social engagement and content creation on social media.
• Mastery of spoken and written English and Malay languages.
• Proficiency in TikTok content creation, from video recording and editing to post-production finesse.
• Familiarity with basic video editing tools like CapCut is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with others or independently.
• Initiative to problem solve, if necessary.
• Responsibility to complete projects by a predetermined deadline.
• Ability to be flexible and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively and accurately in oral and written language.
• Proficient in usage of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software; other software (photo, video, etc.) a plus.
• Accurate and detail oriented.
If you are interested in this internship, click "I'm interested!" to connect with the team!