Are you a relentless problem solver who can get things done? If so, we want you as HaruPlate’s Sales & Operations Executive to help establish HaruPlate’s dominance and leadership in Asia’s paediatric nutrition industry!
As HaruPlate’s Sales & Marketing Operations Executive, you will support the Business Development team in ensuring that critical trade channels are serviced and developed according to plan. This applies to both B2B and D2C channels.
[B2C Channels - Sales and Marketing Support]
• Assist OmniChannel Growth manager in planning and execution of campaigns and promotions via ads and content scheduling.
• Ensure Always On is executed according to schedule and is .... always on (hur hur).
• Ensure content on channels are updated according to the marketing and campaign calendar.
• Update Backend systems so that D2C channels run smoothly.
• Work with Omnichannel growth leads to assess SEO keywords and strategy.
[B2B Trade - Sales and Trade Marketing Support]
• Assist with sales, onboarding, and servicing of new trade channels and partners.
• Liaise with channel partners to ensure inventory movement and supply chain are running smoothly.
• Ensure marketing and sales calendar is executed accordingly.
[Orders & Inventory management]
• Work with partners and team members to ensure smooth delivery of D2C and B2B orders.
• Arrange for additional ad-hoc resources needed to ensure timely and smooth delivery of orders.
• Assist with preparing performance reports for strategic discussions at the end of each month and quarter.
• Work with relevant teams to ensure that data and numbers are aligned and up to date before consolidating and sending out reports.
• Stay updated with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to make informed recommendations and decisions.
• Collaborate with team members and contribute to a positive and dynamic work environment.
• Maintain and prepare accurate records, reports, and documentation related to sales, operations, and customer interactions.
Qualifications & Traits:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in sales & operations or other relevant roles, with a proven track record of success in supporting and executing high-impact omni-channel growth strategies and operations.
• Meticulous, driven and motivated - process-driven and looking to improve workflows to achieve strategic goals.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with other teams and stakeholders.
• Proven startup experience preferred.
• CPG or FMCG brands or platforms experience a plus.
Are you interested in the above? If so, Click "I'm interested" to connect with Shiqin!