The Middle & Back Office Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for gathering, analysing and formalising the business requirements and processes. Reporting under the Technology Pillar, you will be a key member of the Product Management Team specialising in mid-office systems, to ensure optimised use of the mid-office system to support achieving productive operations for the business.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with key members from various functions, such as Operations, Finance, Account Management, and Strategy. Within your team, you will work to ensure the successful execution, delivery, training, maintenance, and resolution of daily operational issues of the mid-office systems used by FCM companies in the region.
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and System Administrator for mid-office systems, controlling system processes and ways of use to adhere to the “One Best Way”.
• Analyse user requirements and workflows to identify ways to improve business processes through optimized use of the mid-office systems.
• Configure and set up the mid-office system based on business requirements.
• Gain a keen understanding of local market requirements, vis-à-vis the company’s business needs as a region.
• Develop and execute test plans, user test scripts, test cases and expected results to ensure business requirements are met.
• Translate business requirements and collaborate with external vendors and other tech and support teams to implement solutions.
• Create and update user guides and manuals based on the operational and finance workflows, produce training guides/videos, and conduct user trainings.
• Provide training and guidance to L1-L2 Support Team members for the application support, in terms of troubleshooting, tracking, and resolving daily system operational or user issues and enquiries.
• Manage and maintain a positive working relationship with external vendors.
• Other ad-hoc IT project activities or Business Process Reengineering initiatives as assigned by the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or IT-related fields or equivalent with at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
• Hands-on experience working with mid-back office systems or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, particularly Microsoft Dynamics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Knowledge of the travel industry and industry-specific network systems.
• Understanding of finance and other back-office workflows
• Experience in Business Process Reengineering and user support
• Familiarity with software development methodologies e.g. Agile
• Passion for problem-solving and delivering results
• Demonstration of strong collaborative and communications skills in a cross-functional setting
Keen to take flight with us? Click "I'm interested" to connect!