Our client, a leading multinational corporation in the aviation industry, is undergoing expansion and seeking to add members to their Customer Service Team. As a part of this team, your role will be pivotal in providing outstanding customer service, upholding a positive brand image, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
1) Pre-Boarding Passenger Duties:
• Prior to passenger boarding, responsibilities include printing the flight load and flying time, activating the GMID (Gate Management Information Display), turning on the BGR (Boarding Gate Reader), and confirming that the BGR bins are empty.
• Verifying that the names on passengers' passports match the names on their boarding passes for the departing flight. Checking flight details such as flight number and flight date to ensure passengers are on the correct flight.
• Collecting passengers' boarding passes and addressing/rectifying boarding prompts, such as seat changes or situations where a passenger has already boarded.
2) Passenger Boarding Duties:
• Verify passengers' names on passports match boarding passes.
• Check flight details to ensure passengers are on the correct flight.
• Retrieve boarding passes and address boarding prompts.
• Count boarding pass stubs upon embarkation.
• Issue arrival station disembarkation cards.
• Direct passengers to the aircraft as needed.
• Escort last passenger and perform gate sweep.
• Assist with proper offloading procedure at the gate.
3) Arrival Handling Duties:
• Meet and greet passengers at arrival gates.
• Direct passengers to relevant locations (immigration, baggage collection, connecting flight gates, transfer counters, etc.).
• Provide arrival and flight connection information.
4) Disruptions Handling Duties:
• Provide latest information on flight delays.
• Attend to passengers' needs.
• Facilitate transfers and re-bookings.
• Issue meal vouchers.
• Assist with CIQ (Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine), duty-free bond for hotel-bound passengers.
• GCE ‘N’ Level and above.
• Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
• Good Interpersonal Skills and Tech-Savvy.
• Concierge Experiences.
• Flexibility in Shifts.
• Transportation Claims.
If you're excited by this opportunity, click "I'm interested!" to speak with our team.