At eazy, our purpose is to love what we do, and constantly challenge the status quo. We strongly believe in a good company culture, having “happy” employees, who provide the best customer service.
eazy is looking for an ambitious, engaging relationship builder to join our team. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and forging strong relationships with clients. Reporting to the Team Lead, Health, the successful candidate will be part of a team of specialists in Employee Benefits insurance that helps to simplify the products, and deliver the protection to the client seamlessly through technology.
A day in the life:
• Using digital tools to quote Employee Benefits insurance that comes through our online portal.
• Liaise with our insurers on documentation to ensure proper closing of each deal.
• May be involved in projects to improve the quotation process through the utilization of technology.
• Follow up and be in-charge of quotations in assigned portfolio.
• Liaise with clients and insurers on policies renewal.
• Conducting Benefits Presentation session.
• Monthly reporting of the new business’s conversion rate and policy renewal’s retention rate.
What you need:
• At least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales / customer service, or insurance.
• BCP, PGI, ComGI, HI certifications is a plus.
• Team player, detail-oriented, and accountability.
• Good analytical, communication, presentation and time management skills.
• A hunger to learn and grow with the firm.
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment. So we want you to join our team, by clicking on the "I'm interested!" button.