This Customer Service Executive role requires an individual with excellent communication skills, a dedication to customer satisfaction, and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
• Perform and manage sales transaction effectively and promptly.
• Handle phone & email enquiries and manage customer feedback.
• Liaise with sales & operation team on sales processing.
• Assist in marketing communications, including maintenance of websites & social media platforms.
• Assist in the daily administrative works and operations of the Sales/Operations Department.
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience preferred.
• Diploma in Business Administration and equivalent.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• On-job training will be provided.
• Positive attitude and team player.
If you find this opportunity interesting, join our team by clicking "I'm interested!" to learn more.