• To perform the full spectrum of coordination and administrative duties, including invoicing, data entry, documents filling, overseeing of goods flow, etc.
• Efficient document management such as printing and filing of the documents
• Assist with day to day operations of the office
• Monitoring of office supplies and handle accounts payable function
• Verify and ensure all invoices are recorded accurately
• Ensure the tardiness and cleanliness of the office
• Assist the Project Manager in working out the quantities for variations and progress claims.
• Prepare monthly progress claim, job completion cert for client approval
• Coordinating with site personnel for updates regarding the work in progress and updating the client
• Other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
• Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Meticulous and attention to details
• Responsible, proactive, show initiative to learn and adapt to changes
• Team player with good communication skills
• Immediate or short notice candidates are preferred