The Sales Executive reports to the Director of Sales, as the essential point of contact between the existing & potential customers and our China purchasing team. This position will have complete training & guidance, a competitive salary, and better promotional possibilities.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Collaborate with the China purchasing team to achieve better results.
• Collect customer payment as needed and ensure timely resolution of any payment issues.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A solid understanding of the business world, especially of the pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
• Good problem-solving abilities for solving tricky issues.
• Maturity, confidence, and patience are vital attributes.
• Fluency in Chinese is highly valued, as our purchasing team is based in China.
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to click "I'm interested!" to speak to our team!